My kids had so much fun with the edible zoo activity I shared for the Discover & Explore Zoo theme, so I was very excited to see so many great zoo sensory activities linked up. Today I’m sharing some of those awesome ideas!
Get a full week of zoo theme activities and printable lesson plans for
Home Preschool or your Preschool Classroom.
Featured Posts from the Zoo Theme
Little Lamb Sensory Bin from Wildflower Ramblings
Safari Small World Sensory Play from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Sweeping a Zebra Enclosure from Sorting Sprinkles
Put Me in the Zoo Sensory Bin from Suzy Homeschooler
Montessori-inspired Zoo Animal Unit from Living Montessori Now
Get a Full Week of Zoo Theme Learning and Play
Save time and get right to the playful learning with our printable lesson plan sets. Each set includes over 30 playful learning activities related to the theme, and we’ve provided different versions for home preschool families and classroom teachers so all activities are geared directly toward your needs.
This set includes active hands-on learning ideas and the following printables:
1) Feed the Monkey Counting Game
2) Lion Ten Frame Counting Mats
3) Zoo Animal Measurement, Sorting, and Patterning Pieces
4) Zoo Beginning Sound Sort
5) At the Zoo Emergent Reader (2 variations)
6) Zoo Animal Upper and Lowercase Animal Matching Puzzles
7) Zoo Animal Matching Puzzles
8) Zoo Animal Counting Cards
9) Zoo Roll and Graph Counting Game
10) Zoo Animal Word Building Mats
Get Your Lesson Plans