Help your students learn to count to 10 with this fun 10 Little Flowers preschool circle time song. Try the free version or get the full flowers song pack for even more fun and learning.
Spring is in full swing here, and the flowers are finally starting to bloom. As kids see the beautiful flowers they start to become more intrigued by all the different types of flowers. Using this fun flower song, kids will be able to count and sing as they pick up flowers too. It’s perfect for preschool circle time or a way to get your kids up and moving.
Throughout our preschool circle time song series, I’m introducing a bunch of engaging songs that are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. Each song is adapted to a popular tune that your kids probably already know, so they can jump in and sing along.
There is a free printable version of each song text and song pieces that you can color. You can also purchase the full song pack that includes additional supporting activities that will help you keep the fun and learning going.
10 LITTLE FLOWERS PRESCHOOL CIRCLE TIME SONG
You’ll find the song lyrics for 10 Little Flowers in a printable chart with and without clip art. You can use these lyrics as a guide for yourself, or record them on chart paper. You could also project the lyrics on a digital screen for your kids to see and follow along.
The free printable includes 10 numbered flower song pieces that you can use to sing along.
Use the song pieces:
- In a pocket chart
- For class helpers to hold up during the song
- Or add magnets to the back to attach them to a magnetic board
Counting songs give our children opportunities to practice one-to-one correspondence, number recognition, and counting practice.
You can also try these additional activities to extend the learning with this song:
- Make a flower mobile with the 10 little flowers. You can use the flower song pieces or create flowers with your favorite art projects to add to the mobiles.
- Use the flower song pieces with spring-inspired manipulatives or play dough and allow your kids to make sets to match up with the numbers.
- Use the flower pieces for kids to sequence the number pieces and count from 1 to 10 (or they can count backward if they are ready)
- Use the ten-frame and flower cards provided in the full song pack to let your kids practice counting sets to 10.
- Use the flower cards provided in the full song pack to sort and create patterns.
GET THE FREE PRINTABLE 10 LITTLE FLOWERS PRESCHOOL CIRCLE TIME SONG
This free printable includes:
- A single-page version of the song with clipart and without clipart
- 10 color flowers to use with the song
Complete the form below to get your freebie.
EXTEND THE FUN AND LEARNING WITH THE FULL SONG PACK
This 63-page set includes:
- Circle Time Song Charts and Pieces
- Full-Page Class Book Options
- Half-Page Emergent Reader Options
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.