Halloween is coming up fast! Before you know it kids will be dressing up to go trick or treating, having class parties, and enjoying sweets with friends. With so much sugar going around this time of year, it’s nice to have some Halloween play dough activities to inspire kids to put down the candy and play!
These fun and spooky Halloween play dough activities are sure to bring a smile to any child’s face! Keep reading and see what amazing activities we have for you this Halloween season!
GET A FULL WEEK OF HALLOWEEN THEME ACTIVITIES IN OUR PRINTABLE PRESCHOOL LESSON PLANS
Halloween Play Dough Activities
Your kids will have a blast making these Invitation to Create Play Dough Skeletons or X-Rays.
If you want to incorporate some Halloween fun into the classroom, give these Freakishly Fun Halloween Playdough Ideas a try.
This Spider Play Dough would be a great activity for a spider unit or some Halloween fun.
Create your very own Play Dough Monsters – Science Experiments for Kids with this neat science experiment.
Use playdough to make this fun Monster Eyes Halloween Fine Motor Skills Activity.
Create fun monsters your kids can play with using this Monster Play Dough Invitation – Fantastic Fun & Learning.
This Halloween Play Dough Tray is a fantastic open-ended fine motor activity for kids.
This Halloween Playdough Activity is a great Halloween activity your kids will love.
This Black and White Halloween Playdough Activity is an easy Halloween activity for your kids!
This Halloween Play Dough is so simple and versatile, your kids are going to love it!
This Halloween Play Dough Kit is a great open-ended play dough kit to use for the Halloween season.
GET A FULL SET OF HALLOWEEN THEME ACTIVITIES
The 132-page Halloween Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
1) -at Word Family Bat Game (in color and b/w)
2) Candy Corn Science Experiment Recording Sheet (in color and b/w)
3) Candy Corn Uppercase, Lowercase, and Beginning Sound Picture Puzzles for Letters C, A, N, D, Y, H, O and R (in color and b/w)
4) Candy Corn Counting Cards 1-10 (in color and b/w)
5) Halloween Costume Syllable Sorting Activity (in color and b/w)
6) Haunted House Colors Board Game-3 variations to work on color recognition or color word recognition (in color and b/w)
7) “Look at the Costumes” Emergent Reader-3 variations
8) 0-35 Halloween Number Cards (in color and b/w)
9) Halloween Roll and Graph Math Game (in color and b/w)
10) Halloween Picture-Word Cards (in color and b/w)
11) Build a Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Mats and Shape Pieces
12) My Jack-o-Lantern Recording Sheets-2 variations, one to focus on shape recognition and one to focus on writing
13) Spider Number Mats and Ways to Show Numbers 0-10
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.