We may not be able to build our own snowmen here in Florida, but we can still make some great snowman crafts during our winter theme activities. Here you’ll find 11 fun ideas for snowman crafts you can make with young kids.
GET A FULL WEEK OF WINTER THEME ACTIVITIES IN OUR PRESCHOOL WINTER LESSON PLANS
Easy Snowman Crafts for Kids
These no sew snowman sock puppets from Happy Hooligans can be made in under ten minutes. They would be a lot of fun for singing winter songs, pretend play, and puppet shows.
This adorable DIY Fingerprint Snowman Winter Craft is a great way to have some finger painting fun!
Make snowman suncatchers to brighten up winter windows. Find the details from Craftulate.
Create cardboard painted snowman art.
This snowman paper plate garland on School Time Snippets is so cute. It’d be great for decorating classrooms, winter play dates, or any spot that needs a little winter cheer.
With just some small paper cups, you can make ytour very own Adorable Paper Cup Snowman Craft!
These easy Cotton Ball Snowmen are really easy to make and fluffy to touch!
This Cute Paper Plate Snowman Craft is a great craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
Bring all the fun of building a snowman indoors with this Snowman Fridge Activity.
If you don’t live somewhere where it snows, you can still experience the fun of watching a snowman melt with this Melting Snowman Slime.
This Snowman Factory activity is a great way for your kids to get creative and still create a snowman indoors.
PRINTABLE WINTER THEME LESSON PLANS
Save time and get right to the playful learning with our printable lesson plan sets. We have a variety of lesson plan sets that work well as winter themes. Each set includes over 30 playful learning activities related to the theme, and we’ve provided different versions for home preschool families and classroom teachers so all activities are geared directly toward your needs.
This set currently includes active hands-on learning ideas and the following printables:
1) 10 Little Trees Winter Song and Number Cards (in color and b/w)
2) Get Dressed for Winter Activity Mats and Clothing (in color and b/w)
3) Hot Cocoa Counting Mats 1-20 (in color and b/w)
4) Winter Color Matching Puzzles
5) What Can We Do in Winter? Emergent Reader (4 versions)
6) Child and Snow Angel Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Matching (in color and b/w)
7) Winter Number Cards 0-35 (3 versions in color and b/w)
8) Winter Roll and Graph (in color and b/w)
9) Winter Tree Dice Game (in color and b/w)
10) Winter Picture-Word Cards
GET YOUR LESSON PLANS
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.