February is Dental Health Month, and it’s an excellent time to reinforce healthy dental habits. This free printable kids tooth brushing chart is a great tool to help kids remember to brush and floss daily.
Free Printable Kids Tooth Brushing Chart
GET A FULL WEEK OF DENTAL HEALTH THEME ACTIVITIES IN OUR PRESCHOOL DENTAL HEALTH LESSON PLANS.
The free printable kids tooth brushing chart is super easy to use. Just have kids color one tooth each night if they remembered to brush twice and floss once that day. Easy peasy!
Make Tooth Brushing More Fun with a Song
If you have reluctant little ones, encourage them to listen to a fun song as they brush.
Raffi’s Brush Your Teeth song is always a favorite.
This tooth brushing song from Super Simple Songs is a fun one too!
GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE KIDS TOOTH BRUSHING CHART
Parents, grab the free printable and print one for each child in your home. Help them remember to brush and floss daily and see how many days in a row they can go without forgetting.
Teachers, print copies of this freebie to send home with your students during Dental Health Month. Encourage them to return their sheet when they’ve finished it. You could even give them a fun prize when they return it!
PRINTABLE DENTAL HEALTH THEME LESSON PLANS
Save time and get right to the playful learning with our printable lesson plan sets. We have a variety of lesson plan sets that work well as winter themes. Each set includes over 30 playful learning activities related to the theme, and we’ve provided different versions for home preschool families and classroom teachers so all activities are geared directly toward your needs.
This set currently includes active hands-on learning ideas and the following printables:
1) Smile Counting Mats (in color and b/w)
2) “I Can Take Care of My Teeth” Emergent Reader (3 versions)
3) Floss Cutting and Pre-Writing Strips (in color and b/w)
4) Dental Health Pattern Mats and Pieces (in color and b/w)
5) Dental Health Word Cards (in color and b/w)
6) Floss Measurement Activity Recording Sheet (in color and b/w)
7) Making Shapes Prompt Cards (in color and b/w)
8) Toothbrush Sight Word Building and Matching (in color and b/w)
9) Toothbrushing Sequence Cards (in color and b/w)
10) Minty Toothbrush Painting Template
GET YOUR LESSON PLANS
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.