With fall in full swing, many of us find ourselves daydreaming of all things pumpkin and looking forward to Thanksgiving festivities! Bring a bit of Thanksgiving inspired sensory play into your home or classroom with these fun Thanksgiving play dough activities!
Feel all the fun of Thanksgiving and enjoy playing with these play dough activities. They will inspire pretend play and sensory fun for your preschool or kindergarten Thanksgiving theme activities.
GET A FULL WEEK OF THANKSGIVING THEME ACTIVITIES IN OUR PRINTABLE PRESCHOOL LESSON PLANS.
Thanksgiving Play Dough Activities
Help your kids fine-tune their fine motor skills this Thanksgiving with this Thanksgiving Turkey Play Dough.
This Harvest Play Dough Recipe for Kids would be good for a harvest or Thanksgiving theme in your classroom.
This Pumpkin Pie Play Dough Recipe is super easy to make and it’s dye-free.
Use corn kernels to make this fun Thanksgiving Corn Play Dough Exploration.
This hands-on The Best No Cook Natural Cinnamon Play Dough is a great sensory Thanksgiving activity.
If you’re looking for something simple and easy, you can’t go wrong with this Thanksgiving No Cook Dough Sensory Play Idea.
Teach your kids fractions and incorporate some Thanksgiving fun with this Pumpkin Pie Play Dough Fractions Free Printable – Fantastic Fun & Learning.
Combine nature and playdough with this fun Apple Tree Play Dough Invitation – Fantastic Fun & Learning.
If your kids love cranberry sauce, they are going to love this Cranberry Dough Recipe – Thanksgiving Sensory Play.
Combine the scents and symbols of fall to create this fun Thanksgiving-themed Fall Play Dough Invitation to Play.
GET A FULL SET OF THANKSGIVING THEME ACTIVITIES
The 159-page Thanksgiving Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
1) Pumpkin Pie Letter Matching (in color and b/w)
2) Rhyming Turkey Game
3) Turkey Color Sorting Mats (in color and b/w)
4) Turkey Counting Mats 1-20 (in color and b/w)
5) Look at the Turkey Emergent Reader (3 variations)
6) How to Make a Pumpkin Pie Sequencing Cards (in color and b/w)
7) 0-35 Turkey Number Cards (4 variations)
8) Phoneme Segmentation Turkey Activity
9) Thanksgiving Taste Test Recording Sheet (in color and b/w)
10) Thanksgiving Picture-Word Cards (in color and b/w)
11) Thanksgiving Roll and Graph (2 variations, in color and b/w)
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.