Ocean and beach play are a big part of our summer fun. When we aren’t at the beach during the summer we’re usually doing some sort of ocean-related activity. I’ll be sharing more of the activities we’ve tried this summer throughout the month of July. In the meantime I’ve gathered some terrific ocean, beach, and sea life ideas from The PLAY Group for you to enjoy with your child.
Get a full week of ocean theme lesson plans for
Home Preschool or your Preschool Classroom.
Arts & Crafts
Snacks and Party Time!
Get a Full Week of Ocean Theme Learning and Play
Save time and get right to the playful learning with our printable lesson plan sets. Each set includes over 30 playful learning activities related to the theme, and we’ve provided different versions for home preschool families and classroom teachers so all activities are geared directly toward your needs.
Watch this short video to see just a few examples of the types of activities and printables included in this set:
1) Shark Dice Game (color and black/white)
2) Whale Dice Game (color and black/white)
3) Starfish Sorting and Patterning Cards
4) Ocean Letter Matching Puzzles
5) Ocean Life Number Cards 0 to 35
6) Ocean Family Counting Sets for Numbers 1-10
7) Sea Life Cards (for counting, patterning, and sorting)
8) Ocean Roll and Graph Game
9) Sea Life Word Building Cards
10) Sea Life Syllable Sort Activity