Use this fall preschool movement song to help preschoolers learn fall theme vocabulary! Try the free printable version or get the full fall song pack for more fun and learning.
Drinking apple cider. Playing football. Building a scarecrow. These are just a few of the many fall-inspired activities that your kids can act out while they sing this fun fall preschool movement song. As they sing and act out the movements in this song, your kids will learn fall vocabulary related to different fall activities.
Our newest song in the preschool circle time song series is all about favorite fall activities. Throughout the series, I’m creating 24 engaging songs that are just right for toddlers and preschoolers. Each song is adapted from a popular tune so kids can easily join in and sing along.
For each song you may choose to download the free printable version that includes the song text and song pieces in color, or you may purchase the full song pack which includes additional supporting activities to extend the fun and learning as well as the black and white version of the song text and song pieces
You will find the song text is provided in two formats. There is a single page version with picture prompts and blank lines for the repeated text in the song, and there is a the full text version with color clip art picture prompts.
You can use the song and picture prompts as they are listed on the song charts, or you can have kids brainstorm their own fall actions to include in the song and make up your own unique verses.
Try these additional activities to extend the learning with this song:
- Brainstorm additional verses that your kids can act out and add to the song.
- Make a tally chart or take a class survey for one of the picture prompts from the song. Have kids write their name under activities that they have or haven’t done before.
- Use the picture prompts as conversation starters.
- Discuss who has done the activity before
- Discuss who would like to try the activity
- Place the picture prompts on a ring in the writing center for kids to use as prompts for drawing and writing inspiration
Get the free printable Fall Preschool Movement Song
This free printable excerpt includes:
- A printable version of the song with clipart and without clipart
- Printable activity number cards to go with each verse of the song
Click the pink button below to get your freebie.
Don’t see the pink button? Click here to get your free song printable.
EXTEND THE FUN AND LEARNING WITH THE FULL SONG PACK
This 87-page set includes:
- Circle Time Song Charts and Pieces
- Full-Page Class Book Options
- Half-Page Emergent Reader Options
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.