This week’s theme for Discover & Explore is Creating with Natural Materials. I am so excited to see what everyone has to share. We always enjoy going on nature walks and then using natural materials for creative projects, so I’m hoping to find a lot of new inspiration this week.
Here’s a glimpse of some of the creations we’ve made with natural materials so far.
Now it’s your turn. We’d love for you to share how you
Discover & Explore: Creating with Natural Materials
Please read the following guidelines for sharing:
- Share family-friendly posts related to the weekly topic — kids activities, book activities, crafts, recipes, nature outings, free printables–anything that might be helpful to those wanting to put together activities based on this week’s theme
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post including one photo in our weekly feature post and on social media channels.
- Visit 2-3 other posts that have linked up, find some new ideas & meet new friends!
The linky will remain open for one week. On Fridays all co-hosts will feature activities in a separate post and share featured posts on the Discover and Explore Pinterest Board.
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see what they are sharing for this week’s theme.
Upcoming Discover & Explore Themes
- October 30–Science Experiments
- November 6–Thanksgiving
- November 13–Cooking with Kids
- November 20–Life Skills
- November 27–Gifts
This post has been shared at some of these fantastic link parties.